What We Do
As a Prime Contractor, AdSTM provided the following support:
- AFRL/RY: Program Management, Operations Research Analysis, Security Management, Financial Analysis, Contracts/Procurement, Web/Sharepoint Software Development and maintenance, Information Security/IA, Infrastructure Design, Safety/Emergency Mgmt (EM), Graphics, HR, Protocol, Workflow (Taskers), Records Mgmt, and Administrative support
- Air Force material Command (AFMC) Supply Chain Mgmt Wing (SCMW), Hill AFB, UT: Supply Chain Mgmt
- PMA201 Precision Strike Weapons: Program Management, Acquisition, Systems Engineering, T&E, and Logistics support
- PMA242 Direct and Time Sensitive Strike Weapons: Program Management, Acquisition, Financial, FMS, Engineering, Requirements (Pentagon), and Admin support
- PMA257 AV-8B Aircraft: Program Management, Engineering, CM, ECP/TD, Obsolescence Management, Financial Management, Sustainability, and Admin support
- PMA276 H-1 Aircraft: Configuration Management (CM) support
- PMA231 E-2 C-2 Aircraft: Acquisition Documentation, CM, and ECP support.
- NAVSEA Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD): IT and IA
- NAVFAC Marianas (Guam): Telecomm Planning, Range Officer, and Administration support
- OSD DOT&E JT&E: Program Management, OT&E, M&S, Operations Research Systems Analysis, Strategic Planning and Analysis, Security Management, Personnel Management, Financial Analysis, IT, Facilities Management, Tech Editor, Web/Graphics, Admin
- Army T&E Command (ATEC); Program Management support
- Army OPMG: Business Ops Support; Financial Mgmt, Ops, IT, Acquisition, Security, and Administrative
- NASA SBIR Program Support: Program Management and Technical support
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA): IT/IA Support
- Dept of Energy (DOE):
- Office of Nuclear Energy (NE): Program Management, M&S, and engineering support
- Office of Science (SC): Program Management, M&S, and engineering support
- Office of Energy Information Administration (EIA): Program Management and engineering support- 3 of the National Labs: Program Management, M&S, and engineering support
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC):
- Office Of International Programs (OIP): Nuclear Regulatory Guidance and Licensing; Radiation Handling Procedures to foreign countries
- Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research (RES): Nuclear Regulatory analysis
- DOT Program Management Support:
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Database support
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Triennial Review (TR), State Management Review (SMR)
- Office of Security, Departmental Office of Civil Rights (DOCR)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
As a subcontractor, AdSTM provided the following support:
- PMA-265 F/A-18 Aircraft: Foreign Military Sales (FMS) support.
- PMA-299 Multi-Mission (H-60) Aircraft: Technical and Program Management.
- PMA-209 Air Combat Electronics: Senior-level Acquisition support.
- NSWC Dahlgren Division: Business Operations; Comptroller/Financial, Logistics Property Mgmt, Communications, ERP Instructor, HR, DTS Travel, Cyber Security/IA, Contracts/Procurement, Technical Library, and Graphics
- DISA Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC): OT&E
- Dept of Energy (DOE):
- Office of Nuclear Energy (NE): Nuclear Regulatory support
Awards & Honors
AdSTM has been recognized with the following honors: Certificate of Excellence from Assistant Secretary of the Navy;
Admiral Harold Stark Award from U.S. Navy;
and as a participant and member of two separate teams at NAVAIR that received DOD’s prestigious David Packard Award for Acquisition Excellence.